"Our Pension Plan in a nutshell"
The Fidelity Pension Plan is a defined contribution plan. The employer and employee each make a monthly contribution. The contributions are invested in selected investment funds. At retirement, the contributions and their earnings are used to provide a retirement income.
- Online access 24/7
- Trusted Money Management
- Superior Customer Service
- No subscription, redemption, or transfer fees
- No charge for Certificate of Compliance for employer
- No dormant account fees once no longer contributing
- Accounts remain fully invested in the fund until termination of account
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to join the Plan?
Any company with two (2) or more employees
Contribution Levels: Set by employer
Retirement Age: Regular- 65 years, unless otherwise stated
Additional Voluntary Contributions: Permitted
Investments Selection: Self-directed with guidance upon request
Vesting: Set by employer
Portability of Accumulated Benefits: Permitted
How Do I Join?
Starting a new plan or switching from an old plan is made quick and easy!
Simply contact us via phone or email. A Fidelity pension specialist will contact you and arrange to come to your office, provide a presentation and assist with completing the relevant forms.
- Assist you in terminating the plan with your pension provider;
- Establish record-keeping and compliance procedures for your new plan;
- Assist with completion of forms;
- Ensure legal compliance and requirements are managed;
- Meet with staff to give guidance and address any queries.