Every Transaction or restructuring scenario calls for a different solution. Traditional banking solutions are not always the best, or only solution, and restrictions placed on debt levels, cash flow requirements, or tenors by these sources of financing sometimes require a more flexible solution. Working with the commercial we are prepared to take subordinate positions for the right proposals to achieve a win-win-win scenario for the client, the commercial bank, and RF. Keeping abreast of changing market dynamics makes it imperative for businesses to look at all the options that may be available to them in the Bahamian market. These transactions may include:
- Companies considering acquiring shares or assets of other companies;
- Groups planning to restructure in order to gain financing flexibility, or expand organically or inorganically (e.g. via acquisition), etc.;
- Management buyouts/buy-ins;
- Raising equity to create a better debt to equity mix;
- Using mezzanine debt to optimize your company’s capital structure as part of a club deal, syndicate, or bi-lateral agreement;
- Listing on BISX.